Left Brain conducts employee research to explore people’s satisfaction with their employment and establishes the things that people feel would make their jobs more rewarding. We often conduct focus groups and/or exploratory interviews initially to determine the specifics that will be measured in the company-wide survey. We also frequently conduct tracking studies to measure change.
- Survey of field employees of an oil and gas exploration company to determine how the company could improve safety in the field.
- Survey of employees of a National Park concessionaire.
- Survey to improve a company’s newsletter. We elicited readers’ reaction to existing content and elicited suggestions for additional content.
- Survey of employees of a life insurance company to learn their opinions about the quality of the company’s service to its customers and to determine their satisfaction with all areas of their employment.
- Survey of attendees of a company’s training course to make the course more valuable and relevant to day-to-day performance.